How do I view a backup phrase/private key?
By Support Agent Tkeycoin
updated about 2 months ago
1. Launch the TkeySpace app.
2. Go to the menu ⚙ Settings — Manage Wallets — select the wallet from which you want to view the backup phrase — click Backup — Show Key.
3. Check the keywords and, if necessary, write them down. If you use 2 wallets, such as Binance, also check the keywords. if necessary, write them down.
The reserved keyword is divided into 2 groups:
1. Standart wallet is a cryptocurrency Tkeycoin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, DASH and all ERC-20 tokens, including BNB.
2. Binance Wallet is a token based on Binance DEX (BEP-2). Important: BNB tokens are included in the first group of the TKEYSPACE Wallet.
For the main cryptocurrencies and tokens based on ERC20, you will have access to 12 random phrases in a strict sequence. For Binance DEX tokens (BEP-2) — 24 random phrases in strict sequence.
(!) EOS wallet uses Account Name and Private Key — EOS cryptocurrency and EOS tokens for recovery.