Installing Tkeycoin Core wallet on Linux
By Support Agent Tkeycoin
updated 6 months ago
Installation via the terminal:
1. Launch “Terminal” using the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + Alt + T;
2. Go to the directory where the installer file is located:
2. Run the installation command:
sudo apt-get install ./tkeycoin-x.x.x.deb
where, x.x.x is the version number of the application, for example, tkeycoin-1.1.6.deb
3. Start the Tkeycoin application from the system menu, you can also call up the "menu" by pressing Alt+F2, then enter tkeycoin-qt and press Enter.
Installation via "Application Manager"
1. Select the downloaded tkeycoin-x.x.x.deb file from the file Manager
2. Double-click and select the Install button;
3. Start the local wallet using the shortcut on the desktop.
If you want to completely remove Tkeycoin Core, then use the command:
sudo apt-get purge tkeycoin