TKEY Project objectives
By Support Agent Tkeycoin
updated 2 months ago
The main goal is to make cryptocurrency widely available means of payment, investing in it all the properties of conventional currency. At the same time, users will be able to make payments online and offline in any areas of economic activity, without restrictions from third parties and financial institutions.
Goals include (but are not limited to):
- Creation of a payment system based not on trust, but on cryptography, which would allow any two participants to transfer funds directly, without the participation of an intermediary.
- Users have full control over their payments, Bank cards, virtual accounts, money transfers, and cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Create a balanced ecosystem between the cryptocurrency and the community.
- Control of economic and social processes within the global network, making transactions legal and fair.
- No abuse of authority or abuse of special rights, thereby excluding fraud, corruption or raiding.
- Creation and development of technological solutions based on the Protocol for the banking, financial and public spheres of activity.
- Open-source working environment for all users.
- Integration with the Tkeycoin platform is as easy as with documented SDKs and plugins for all major platforms and languages.
- Available interfaces and mobile payments.
- Full decentralization of the platform.
Modern payment systems are imperfect and depend on the will of high-ranking officials. Decentralized systems based on P2P technologies are a more equitable means of mutual settlements of users.
We approached the market from an economic and scientific point of view, borrowing the best from Bitcoin, Ethereum, DASH, and other alternative currencies, mixing modern concepts and building on the global experience of IBM, Microsoft, and several other companies and research.
Bitcoin was the first successful implementation of a distributed cryptocurrency, partially described in 1998 by Wei Dai on the cypherpunks mailing list.
The concept of Bitcoin formed the basis of all altcoins and tokens present on the market. If the concept of digital cash is changed, then, in practice, we will get a digital currency that meets the needs and requirements of its users, which will completely replace paper money.